Friday, May 16, 2014

So many lols.

I just spent an hour searching through old scrapbooks and yearbooks.

I have one conclusion from this: You guys, I was a weird kid.

There are some photos of my brother and I that my family talks about all the time. There's one of me sleeping in a chair with a big toy gun in my arms.

Someone has to protect the house, you know?

There's also a photo of me painting my mom and dad's house when I was two or three years old. I have red lacy underwear on, and that's it. No pants.

Those two photos I actually remember.

What I don't remember is standing next to my brother in front of the Christmas tree when we were little. I was wearing a heavy sweater, a winter hat, and snow boots...but no pants . My brother had pants on to go outside and play in the snow, but I apparently didn't think it was necessary.

Did I ever wear pants when I was little? It makes me wonder if every kid goes through a no-pants stage, or if I was always just a little weird.

I won't post photos of the no pants incidents. What I will post, though, is how brilliant my 8-year-old mind was:



Yes, that's a future journalist right there, spelling the word "spaghetti" as "spegedy."

You guys, I was destined for greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment