Saturday, April 5, 2014

I'm not lost anymore.

For the past few weeks I've been trying to balance hanging out with two babies and also hanging out at friendbride's house.

Friendbride and I, along with her future husband, are watching all the seasons of Lost.

I have several notes about this. First, we'll start with the food.

There's Lost chips, then there's the Lost popsicles, and last night I made (er, Betty Crocker made) Lost brownies.

There was also Lost fruit last night, but the brownies were way better and were inhaled pretty quickly. Triple chocolate chunk gooey yumminess? Yes, please.

Watching Lost also provides some pretty funny moments. Annoying chick finally died in an episode last night, thank God. They always kill off the cute guy first, but they bring him back in flashbacks, which isn't really fair.

As I told friendbride last night, he was at SXSW a month ago, so I'm pretty sure he's still alive and kicking and not dead in a hole somewhere on an island. That makes me happy.

I haven't been keeping track of the quotes throughout all of the episodes we've watched, but I've caught some that I like. Although I didn't like him at first, one John Locke might be my favorite character (besides Jack).

Quotes:

"Don't tell me what I can't do."

"I'm not lost anymore."

"The same way that anything lost gets found. I stopped looking."

"I keep saying it's silly to be upset about a thing. It's just a thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment