Sunday, March 30, 2014

Notes

I haven't had a lot to say this week, hence the lack of blogging lately.

I do have a few notes, though.

-----

My dog was barking bloody murder at something this morning. I looked outside and saw another dog outside the fence. My dog, a Pug, was so mad she didn't want to come inside. She wanted to get the dog outside the fence. Said dog was a Great Dane.

Great decision, Pug.

Thankfully she came inside and the Great Dane wandered off.

Now my Pug is snoring beside me. Getting mad at big dogs for no reason must be tiring.

-----


I found this photo online earlier this week. Who doesn't like a Pug chicken?

-----

I downloaded some Baby Mozart to see if two babies like music. I'm excited to try that out today.

-----

I was watching TV yesterday when I heard someone say that a product would "literally turn back time." Ha, ha. Really? Literally, it will turn back time? I turned the TV off and started reading a book.

People are stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment