Tuesday, February 4, 2014

On organization

In the past four weeks I've gone out of town five times.

I haven't had much time to think or breathe, let alone organize my things and my life. I'm waiting for life to slow down a bit and not be so hectic.

In the meantime, my purse has been driving me crazy. I can't find anything in it, and when I do find something and pull it out, 15 other things fall out. Tonight I dumped my purse out and kept a tally of all the things I found (please note that my purse isn't even that big).

After I emptied the contents out, here's what I found:

- Seven pens.

- Three highlighters.

- Five tubes of lip gloss.

- One jump drive.

- One toothbrush.

- One bottle of contact solution.

- One $1 bill (I have cash? Sweet!)

- A bill.

- Two hospital ID bracelets from two pretty cute little girls I know.

- A stack of my business cards I didn't know I had.

- A stack of other people's business cards I didn't know I had.

- A phone charger, which I thought I lost.

- A pair of gloves I looked all over for this morning and couldn't find anywhere. That's right, I walked around in the snow today without gloves on while they were in my purse the whole time. Sigh.

Living life always on the go is tough. My purse is now neatly organized. Life, on the other hand, is not organized at all. Another sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment