Monday, January 13, 2014

My cup of tea (or coffee)

I'm not above buying myself a Christmas gift.

This year, I decided to either give myself the gift of coffee or the gift of jewelry. Coffee won.

I bought a Keurig, which, if I can speak honestly, is a little life-changing. That thing brings me so much happiness, I can't even begin to describe it.

A hot apple cider in the morning? Don't mind if I do. A hot apple cider at 3:47 p.m.? Heck, why not!

There's also an added perk I wasn't expecting. In the event that you have a month-long case of bronchitis, also known as The Cough or The Monica, drinking something hot in the morning and afternoon cures the coughing fits.

This little dude benefits both my lungs and my taste buds.

It was a good decision on my part.



No comments:

Post a Comment