Thursday, December 26, 2013

It can't ever be simple.

Did you hear the joke about the person who has been excited for her Christmas vacation for about six months?

The funny part of that joke is that a vacation isn't really a vacation when you have a sinus infection and bronchitis.

Cough, sniffle, moan.

Come to think of it, that's not really that funny. Sigh.

All of this started a couple weeks ago. I got sick when everyone else got sick - my co-workers, my family- only everyone else got over it in a few days.

Of course, not me. My life can't ever be that simple. The last time I had this stuff, I remember it lasted for more than a month.

Lucky me!

On a more positive note, I've actually put on something other than my pajamas for three days in a row now.

I'm proud of that.

Cough, sniffle, moan.

I'd like a Christmas vacation do-over, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment