Thursday, May 4, 2023

Points

I noticed a while back that something was up with my Target rewards.

I didn’t think I was getting my discount, but I didn’t think to question it because I figured the Target gods knew what they were doing.

It turns out they do not know what they’re doing, but after a series of events I finally got all of my Target points that I’ve earned for the past 5.7 billion years.

I sent a message to my bff back home: do I buy practical things? Dog food, toilet paper? Or do I go fun and buy make up and hair stuff?

She told me to go with number two. We’ve never really influenced each other to do good things, and I’m glad that tradition still holds true. 

This is the most irresponsible $32 I’ve ever spent, but it was free to me because of my points. Rewards, whatever you call them.

Do I feel guilty? Yes. 

Do I regret it? No, not one bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment