Friday, December 2, 2022

"You're an older, toothless gal, aren't you?"

Penny Pug is sick this week and taking antibiotics. 

Penny Pug, also known as Pig to her close circle of family and friends, is 13 years old. She's living out her best retired life by receiving Pickles kisses all day and by fighting with Raven day and night.

I took Penny to the doctor this week, and the doctor is a very nice lady that Penny and I both like a lot.

The doctor walked into our treatment room, greeted both of us, and then said: "You're an older, toothless gal, aren't you?"

I kept my mouth shut and didn't say much, but in the moment, I wasn't sure whether she was talking to me or Penny. 

She was talking about Penny.

(For what it's worth, I was wearing my retainer with my fake tooth in it.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment