Tuesday, December 28, 2021

I’m going to reverse your face.


I’ve spent a week in my hometown, which is a few days too many in my opinion.

These are my favorite quotes, in no particular order: 

Me: If both kids are hiding, who is seeking?

BFF: It’s quiet. I don’t care.

My Dad: This makes me want to pull out my little grey hairs.

Context: I don’t remember.

My favorite 7-year-old redhead, playing Uno: I’m going to reverse your face.

🤣

She’s the best.

Redheaded 7-year-old: Pop is delicious.

36-year-old aunt: Just wait until you’re old enough to put rum in it.

Same kid, looking at a photo of Eric Church that I took a couple of weeks ago: He’s real?

🤣

Redhead, while playing Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza: This is so stressful.

…it’s Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza. 🤣

This is not a quote, but a memory that I’ll remember forever.

We were watching the new Spider-Man movie, and everyone’s favorite friendly neighborhood Spider-Man was on the big screen making out with his girlfriend.

My favorite little redhead turns her body towards me, rolls her eyes at the top of her head and sticks out her tongue.

I feel the same way about men and love, child.

She’s the best ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment