Monday, January 28, 2019

Always.

The 10-year challenge is popular on Facebook right now. 

For this blog post, I'm going to focus on the 5-year challenge. Check out those little baby fingers in the picture below! 

My awesomely adorable and amazingly smart nieces were born on January 27. They celebrated their fifth birthday yesterday.

They were tiny little things and I fell in love with them the second I laid eyes on them in the hospital.

I was prepared for cuteness before they were born, don't get me wrong. But I've never experienced that kind of love before. This kind of love is intense. It makes you protect them from monsters, punch ghosts in the face and tell the deepest darkest secrets to (K's biggest secret? "I love Daddy."). 

This thing we're doing here is for life, kids. 

I will always punch ghosts for you and hold you if there's a monster nearby. 

Always. 



No comments:

Post a Comment