Wednesday, September 6, 2017

"I don't ike it."

I'm going to transcribe exactly what my 3-year-old niece talked about yesterday when I saw her.

She had an elaborate story she told me, about half of which I understood. The other half was in 3-year-old gibberish.

Something about a water bucket, Papa tricking her, and her getting her hair wet. Also, the water was cold.

Little K quote: "I don't ike it."

Me: Little K, who did that to you?

"Papa."

Me: Did Papa do it on purpose?

Little K: "Yeah Papa do it and got my hair wet."

She'll be talking about that water bucket until we go back to the water park next summer.

A certain aunt was standing nearby when the water bucket incident occurred, and a certain aunt stood there and laughed instead of saving her.

That's what aunts are for.




No comments:

Post a Comment