Monday, July 3, 2017

You had a bad day.

Every so often, I have a bad colon day.

This is not the same as when I had a bad colon day last year.

Thanks to 17 doctors I've visited along the way, I can manage most of the symptoms by myself through the food that I eat.

Sometimes, like over the weekend, I get a little cocky. I hadn't felt pain in a good month or six weeks, and I decided that I was going to eat meat.

That crappy choice led me to my bed on Saturday afternoon, where I cried myself to sleep.

I know better than to eat meat. I know what it does to my body. I know that I will spend a day or so crying because the pain of my body digesting that food is so bad.

I cried myself to sleep and took a good 5-hour nap on Saturday afternoon. When I woke up, the pain was gone. I was not tired and I was ready to get on with my day and party...only the day was over, so my party ended up with with a grumble of Pugs at 2 a.m.

Whatever.

My new life motto: The only thing strong enough to kick my ass is my own ass.


No comments:

Post a Comment