Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Hair

I took the twins to see Beauty and the Beast on Sunday afternoon.

When I was getting ready that morning, they watched everything I did. I straightened my hair, and they told me that Grandma doesn't do that. (She doesn't.)

When I put make up on, I put their make up on. Not really, but they thought I did. They asked for make up on their 'paint brush' which I thought was pretty cute. (Paint brush = make up brush.)

I did their hair in pony tails. It was a little tricky, because I didn't have little girl ponytails at my house. I had to use the ponytails that I use instead.

We made do, and their hair looked pretty cute.

The curly haired twin had some rats that I had to comb out. I put some product in her hair, and admittedly, I pulled her hair while putting a pony in.

She didn't cry, though.

When I was done, she turned around, put one hand on her hip and told me: "Monta," which is her way of saying Monica. "That was the pits."


No comments:

Post a Comment