Thursday, December 8, 2016

On a happier note

Enough with the health concerns and worries about whether one of my organs (gallbladder) needs to be removed or not.

Let's talk about something happy!

I've tried a couple new things this week. I found a cute blog a while back about how one woman basically gave up shopping for a year, and instead went 'shopping' in her own closet.

I tried that this week.

I bought a really cute cross-body purse on Black Friday. Cute, as in, it's tiny. Not only is it tiny, it's TINY.

I used it for a week, then I decided I hated it. It will become a niece toy in the near future.

Instead of going shopping, I went into my closet, which for my purses, is technically a pile in the corner of one of my spare bedrooms.

There's a purse I bought around five years ago. This particular purse, while cute but not the cutest, means a lot to me. I bought it when I was between jobs. I was freelancing and doing odd jobs for money and to keep my mind occupied, and I had a little, teeny tiny bit of extra cash. So, I bought this purse.

I never used it as a cross-body bag before. I played around with the strap, and for absolutely no money I had a new cross-body purse.

Hooray!

I've gotten several compliments on it this week.

That purse has survived several closet purses and donation bags. I don't think I'll ever give it up.



-----

The second thing I've tried it black eye liner. I've always been a brown eye liner kind of a girl, but I decided to step out of the box and try something new.

I didn't like it the first day.

Today, I think it's pretty cool.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment