Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Grandma did a bad, bad thing.

The twins slept over at my house on Saturday.

When they woke up Sunday morning, it was kind of chaotic in my house. The twins were in bed, looking at each other and giggling.

My blind dog told me they were awake. Said blind dog is sensitive to sounds, and I guess two little giggling girls sounds like trouble to her.

I got the blind dog and the dumb dog outside. The smart dog stayed inside and refused to move an inch towards the back door.

Fine, smart dog. You can stay inside for a while. You don't have to go outside to potty right away.

The twins got up. I fed them breakfast, and then we listened to some music.

The girls went in my bathroom at some point, and didn't close the door. I went in to check on things, and I noticed the bathroom was a little stinky.

I didn't think much of it, and I shut the door. A little while later, I went in the bathroom to investigate. I found a Pug poop kind of, sort of hidden in a corner of the bathroom. The Pug that was inside is a fan of finding 'hidden' spots in my house to poop.

Penny Pug saw a door open that isn't usually open, and the opportunity to poop in a new place was practically handed to her on a silver platter.

The girls told me something about the bathroom, but I didn't really understand what they were saying.

I asked them who pooped on my bathroom floor.

They both had the same exact response: "Gamma."

"Gamma" means "Grandma" in toddler speak. I asked them again. Girls, who pooped on my bathroom floor?

"Gamma."

You're telling me that Grandma broke into my house overnight, walked through the bedroom you guys were sleeping in without waking you up, pooped on my bathroom floor, then left without being seen?

The girls: "Yes."

That Grandma. She's pretty sneaky!

:)

I know 100 percent that it was a Penny Pug poop. I love the fact that the girls aren't exactly the most reliable witnesses, haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment