Monday, June 27, 2016

Water is wet.

Over the weekend my brother, Dad and I took my nieces to the newly minted water park here in town. 

It happens to be kind of within walking distance to my house (sort of). Even though I'm lazy and didn't walk, it's kind of nice for things to happen around downtown.

Anyway, the twins are 2. Technically, 2.5. They're by far the coolest people I've ever met. 

After we finished swimming, we took them to my parents' house, because I wanted my Mom to see them in their swim suits. 

One of the twins was upset. She kept tugging at her swim suit and saying, "I wet. I wet." in the whiniest voice you've ever heard.

Yes, child. You're wet because you went swimming. 

This weekend I explained to a 2-year-old that water is wet.

What'd you do this weekend?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment