Monday, March 7, 2016

NPR

I read this story on NPR today: 

Can't Get In To See Your Doctor? Many Patients Turn To Urgent Care

The comments are the best part. 
For example - 
"Patents (sic) are not just specimens to diagnose & treat."
Yes in fact they are. It is often easier to treat an unconscious person than one who won't shut the he ll up and let you work. Frankly I couldn't care less about how you make me feel. I want you to fix me. If I want to feel good then I'll visit a whorehouse or an amusement park or a masseuse when I get out of the hospital.

Coming from a family of sick people at the moment with people who have been in and out of the hospital, that made me laugh.

 The "If I want to feel good then I'll visit a whorehouse" line actually really made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment