Wednesday, June 3, 2015

"Art"

When I was closing on my house, it was broken into and spray painted.

I never asked the realtor specific details about what happened. It was probably just kids being stupid. The other day, though, the realtor did tell me that it was black spray paint.

The sellers fixed the problems and I never had to worry about anything (I'll write a blog post later about how awesome the sellers were).

I was driving to the store the other day, and I saw something spray painted on a garage. It was black, and I thought hey, they got it too!

And then I realized it was a giant spray painted penis.

I laughed, then didn't think anything of it.


On my lunch break earlier this week I drove back to work and saw another spray painted garage door. This time it was a white penis.

Part of me wants to know if my house had giant spray painted penises in it when I was closing on it. But how do you ask that age-old question to your realtor?

"Hey, were there ever any giant penises in my house?"

I might keep that question to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment