Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Baby Update: The First Year

The babies are one year old.

Technically, they're 14 months old. I have a feeling I'm going to be that obnoxious aunt that answers with a specific number when people ask me how old they are. Like, 24 months old, or 27 months old.

I used to hate it when people did that.

Back to the topic at hand, these kids are pretty awesome. They give high fives. They try to feed you their food, and sometimes the food has been in their mouth first.

Today, one of them tried to give me a high five after eating mac and cheese with her hands. No thanks, baby, an air high-five will have to this time.

These babies are fun. They laugh. When they smile, their little teeth show through.

One of my favorite things to do is lay on the floor and let them crawl all over me. Who knew that aunts were just human jungle gyms?

I'm not sure what else to say, except the only thing better than babies is babies who are growing up.

One year olds are pretty cool. I wonder what the next year is going to be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment