Monday, December 29, 2014

Change and spirit.

Change is hard.

I'm pretty sure my church changed the words to prayers about three to five years ago, but I'm behind on the times.

I say the prayers wrong every single time.

For some really weird reason, "also be with you" suddenly became "with your spirit."

With your spirit? Who actually says that in every day conversation?

-----

Over the weekend I managed to lose my debit card, checkbook and the box of checks I just bought now too long ago.

How am I so talented?

I have no idea.

I have the reciept that for the thing that I last bought with my debit card, but no debit card.

The store didn't have any lost cards turned in. It's not in my purse, car or house.

My poor debit card is probably hanging out in a parking lot somewhere, cold and lonely.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment