Stolen from a Facebook friend:
It boggles my mind to think how overwhelmingly powerful the Sun really is. We were seeing less than 10% of its glow, yet it was still light enough out to hunt for 4-leafed clovers and needles in haystacks.
From me:
Today I decided the sun is a badass.
Monday, August 21, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I'm tired and this week hasn't been the greatest week ever. This will be a short post. Here are some more quotes from Lost: ...
-
Not that long ago I got a text message from a friend. A grasshopper found its way to her car, she said, and tried to kill her when she was d...
-
Thursday, May 14, about 7:50 a.m. as we are rolling out of town: Me: “Guys, I’m turning over a new leaf. I’m trying to be a better person.” ...

No comments:
Post a Comment