Tonight, as I was holding a little red-haired girl in my lap, she started asking me some pretty tough questions about life.
Namely, she wanted to know why I have two boobs.
The best response I could think of: "I have two boobs because God did not give me a third boob."
My favorite small people age is when kids are walking, but not talking. Once they know how to talk, life gets pretty complicated.
I'm going to have to come up with better answers for the hard-hitting questions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I'm tired and this week hasn't been the greatest week ever. This will be a short post. Here are some more quotes from Lost: ...
-
Not that long ago I got a text message from a friend. A grasshopper found its way to her car, she said, and tried to kill her when she was d...
-
Thursday, May 14, about 7:50 a.m. as we are rolling out of town: Me: “Guys, I’m turning over a new leaf. I’m trying to be a better person.” ...
No comments:
Post a Comment