I had a great time today at my leadership class.
(Bonus points: I didn't get sick in the middle of this session! Let's not talk about what happened last class period, haha.)
Anyway, there was some great advice given today.
Quotes:
"Don't be the judge, jury and executioner in 15 seconds."
"Don't do something you can't undo."
"It's neither good nor bad. It is what it is."
"You are imperfect and wired for struggle."
"If you're going to run with the big dogs, you can't piss with the puppies." (Haha!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I'm tired and this week hasn't been the greatest week ever. This will be a short post. Here are some more quotes from Lost: ...
-
Not that long ago I got a text message from a friend. A grasshopper found its way to her car, she said, and tried to kill her when she was d...
-
Thursday, May 14, about 7:50 a.m. as we are rolling out of town: Me: “Guys, I’m turning over a new leaf. I’m trying to be a better person.” ...
No comments:
Post a Comment