Kansas Musings
If you find your way back, I owe you a beer for my record year
Sunday, April 6, 2014
Things Pugs should know but they don't.
In the past five minutes or so, I've yelled the following things at my dog:
- Do not jump on my head. Don't do it. Penny, DON'T DO IT.
- Don't bite me. Don't do it. PENNY, STOP IT.
Pugs.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oklahoma Musings
More Lost quotes.
I'm tired and this week hasn't been the greatest week ever. This will be a short post. Here are some more quotes from Lost: ...
Pugfest, Day 1
Thursday, May 14, about 7:50 a.m. as we are rolling out of town: Me: “Guys, I’m turning over a new leaf. I’m trying to be a better person.” ...
Grasshopper of doom.
Not that long ago I got a text message from a friend. A grasshopper found its way to her car, she said, and tried to kill her when she was d...
No comments:
Post a Comment