Kansas Musings
If you find your way back, I owe you a beer for my record year
Friday, April 18, 2014
Damn adorable
I just spent almost my entire Friday night getting barfed on and farted on. My hair has also been pulled several times.
Babies are gross. They're also pretty damn adorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oklahoma Musings
More Lost quotes.
I'm tired and this week hasn't been the greatest week ever. This will be a short post. Here are some more quotes from Lost: ...
Grasshopper of doom.
Not that long ago I got a text message from a friend. A grasshopper found its way to her car, she said, and tried to kill her when she was d...
Pugfest, Day 1
Thursday, May 14, about 7:50 a.m. as we are rolling out of town: Me: “Guys, I’m turning over a new leaf. I’m trying to be a better person.” ...
No comments:
Post a Comment