Once upon a time, there was a little red-haired girl that completely stole my heart. I loved her the minute I set eyes on her the day she was born.
L, now 5 years old, asked me to tell her a secret yesterday. I am fresh out of secrets appropriate to tell a 5-year-old, so I whispered in her ear that I love her.
L's response: "That's not a secret. You tell me you love me all the time and I'm so sick of it."
She's going to be buckets of fun in 10 years.
Her little sister, C, started counting for me yesterday.
"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, twenty!"
I told her good job. She's brilliant, just like her aunt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I'm tired and this week hasn't been the greatest week ever. This will be a short post. Here are some more quotes from Lost: ...
-
Not that long ago I got a text message from a friend. A grasshopper found its way to her car, she said, and tried to kill her when she was d...
-
Thursday, May 14, about 7:50 a.m. as we are rolling out of town: Me: “Guys, I’m turning over a new leaf. I’m trying to be a better person.” ...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete